Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Challenge #282-283 - Anything Goes

Happy Wednesday everyone. I'm sorry I have been MIA. had knee surgery as most of you know, and now I am just getting around with out a walker or caine. but I still can not walk far or drive.trying to get my mojo back, it coming slowly just filled a large card order for a customer. 

Today I used cream card stock from Michaels, my embossing folder music notes by Darcie, I printed genesisis 28:75 from the WAW blog.
I added some pink flowers a bow and ribbon all from my stash.

I want to thank you all for visiting it is always a blessing to have you stop by. I have missed not being able to be in my craft room designing cards for different challenges for so long. I will be back again soon. I hope you will all continue to visit and please leave me your comments.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Word Art Wednesday- challenge # 282-283


God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

2 comments:

  1. WOW, this is really pretty Dottie. I love that musical embossing folder you used. What a lovely way to showcase the word art scripture for this challenge. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. I hope you will join us again soon.
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Dottie. Love the music notes in the background. The random flowers looks lovely in those pink hues.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!