Wednesday, December 20, 2017

PRAISE YE THE LORD

Happy Wednesday and Merry Christmas I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. and a Very Happy Healthy New Year "2018"

Wow did this year go by so fast, it was just Summer, I love that We here in America are wishing Merry "CHRIST"mas again keeping CHRIST in Christmas. I am so honored and excited to be a New Design team member here on Word Art Wednesday ! My wish came True ! Thank you Karen.




Today I used Red, Green and White card stock, I used my New die cut set by Spellbinder (S6-012)  .
I added some embellishments from my stash. white seam binding along with a Red spiral, thin red ribbon, a tiny white Rose and Red Berry spray Clusters. 

Thank you so much for visiting Word Art Wednesday today, We Hope you come back again soon. may your day be filled with Joy and Happiness.

Blessings
 Dottie

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE those red berry clusters. Thanks for jumping in and always being there. It's so nice to be able to count on you.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card. I love the music paper and the red touches to bring in the Christmas feel.
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!