Sunday, February 18, 2018

happy birthday Brother

Today I made another card for the Simon Wednesday Challenge. I love playing along it is always nice to create another new card.
                     Today I made a card for a customer for his brother.

I used cream and blue card stock from my stash, I used my Spellbinders Nestabilities Radiant Rectangles 7.I also used Little B. Die cuts, and SIMON SAYS STAMP ! Brothers Nephew son Die cut SSSD111344. I added a small Butterfly Embellishment by Tim Holtz.and lastly I added a twine bow from my stash.


      I hope my card gave you inspiration to make you're own card.
 thank you for stopping by my blog it is always a pleasure and honor to have you visit. Please leave me a comment, I enjoy reading each one.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Add A die cut

Blessings & Hugs
   Dottie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The frame shows off your sentiment beautifully, Dottie - this is a great design for a guy! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!